Blog Archive

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Introduction Post- 31 Days Challenge 2017

Hello readers! I am Srivalli Rekha and I am from India. I am a writer, blogger, you-tuber. 

This is my first year doing the 31 days challenge and I am totally excited. After going through a good number of previous years' blogs, I was confused as to what topic to choose. This led me to search for ideas and then I found WritersWrite on twitter. 

As luck would have it, they shared a link to their site Writers Write which took me to the  October prompts where an image had prompts for all 31 days! Also they post prompts for each day separately. Its a double bonus and I could use either. Yay! :) 

Now the first step was taken, then what next? Do I write poems or musings or stories? As I went through the list, short fiction felt like a good idea. 

So for the next 31 days, I'd be writing or trying to write a short story using the day's prompt in 700 words or less. We'll just have to wait see how many I can get done by the end of the month. Fingers crossed. ;) 

Find below the links for each day of my 31 days challenge. I decided to name it, "31 Days of Prompts & Fiction." 

Good luck to all the others who are participating. :) 


Day 2: Elementary

Day 3: Bicep


Day 5: Intruder






Day 11: Thunderstorm

Day 12: Favorite Word

Day 13: Master Plan


Day 15: BREAK

Day 16: Visit to a Zoo

Day 17: Favorite Age (Forgot to publish the post, sigh!)

Day 18: Diwali Break

Day 19: Happy Diwali (Festival break)

Day 20: Being Followed


Day 22: Antagonist


Day 24: Friends Meet

Day 25: Couldn't Write

Day 26: Couldn't Write

Day 27: Couldn't Write

Day 28: Couldn't Write

Day 29: Couldn't Write

Day 30: Couldn't Write

Day 31: My Experience

Met you next year! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'd love some feedback as well, if its not too much trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete